Sunday, September 26, 2010

COMING SOON...MY ANNUAL TRIP TO PARIS!

WHAT TREASURES WILL I UNEARTH THIS TRIP?...
...vintage belt buckle?

...gilt frames?...verre du cure?

...music cards from the neighborhood orchestra?

...hand painted documents???

...vintage cafe au lait bowls???

...perhaps antique silk on silk embroidery???


I leave for Paris on October 20th for my little apartment in the 12th arrondisment. Who knows what treasures I'll uncover. If there's anything you'd like me to look for let me know-I'll do my best!

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I've thought about you often since i read your post about the summer Brimfield show. So happy to see that all is well, in fact "well" seems a bit of an understatement. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like an old letter with a paris postmark on it, or an old post card. I just love paper or do they call ir papier?

    Have a wonderful & safe trip.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you Jackie. What a wonderful way to spend Autumn!
    Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you sure know how to torture...well, I'll torture you right back with the baby head shelf-sitters...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie!
    I would love to have another document or letter in script like I won from your giveaway! I Loooove that thing and have used it in many backgrounds!
    Have fun and take lots of pictures..it will be awhile before I get to visit France and so I will enjoy it thru your blog! karen.... Gardena, CA
    and a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh and those red and white cafe au lait bowls....ooooola la! karen...

    ReplyDelete