Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Howdy Partner, Welcome!

I decided I can't do this alone any longer, it's just too much work for one person.  I started looking around for a partner about 6 months ago. Well, my daughter Sophia has a friend whose mom is into vintage and antique treasure hunting. We got together a couple times to truffle out treasures at some of the local fleas. It didn't take long for me to realize my partnership prayers were answered.
Flash forward to this afternoon when I decided to do a quick blog post introducing my new partner, Linda. I thought I'd go to the internet and google her name, hit images and come up with a little photo to add to the post. Easy right? Everyone's on the internet right? 

Well none of these ladies are Linda...

This isn't Linda either...

Nope, nada, niet, no Linda here...

I gave up on my photo search. Suffice it to say, I have a partner here at Bliss Farm Antiques! I'm very happy about it. We are coming up with lots of new and fun ideas. There will be more Peonies than ever-you'll see us next spring at the Providence Flea brightening everyones day with beautiful peonies. The May Brimfield will be B.I.G. We're talking 2 spaces in Shelton's field with a mix of industrial cool and time worn elegance. Best of all, you don't have to wait until next May. The annual Bliss Farm Antiques and Vintage Treasures Holiday Open House will be the first (full) weekend in December! That's 12/6, 7 & 8 from 10-5
There will be plenty more news about that soon. For now though,
You'll just have to wait a little longer to see a picture of my new partner, Linda.


No comments:

Post a Comment