Thursday, June 9, 2011

WRENTHAM COUNTRY STORE

I don't usually divulge sources, but this is just too good not to share. The Wrentham Country store is a great place to find interesting, cool vintage and antique treasures at great prices. I stopped by today and loaded up my minivan!
 A lovely patio set
 I collect anything that says "Bliss" This whole canning jar full of letters was just $10!
 These pix are from one of my favorite booths there...
You'll also get great design inspiration and ideas while you're shopping around.
Check out the dress form with a table linen draped around the neck...
Look closely at the pic above and you'll see bedsprings used as a backdrop with bits and bobs attached (displayed for sale.)
Burlap as a backdrop...
 Loved the design on this dresser
j'adore these little neck pillows, handmade and only $10!
Charming print...
Handmade labels and glassine bags...hmmm, I wonder if she sells wholesale????

One of my favorite places, they have a "shed" outside full of industrial and salvage treasures just waiting to become a chic part of your home decor...I always find something here.


For the kid in you, penny candies:)

I heard they're going to have a "Firecracker" of a sale on July 4th!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! that looks like a great store! some very cool things in there!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely...and i've been there to visit with my dear friends Sandi from A Cottage Muse and Karen at A Shabby Moment In Time. They both have bootha there. You should check out their Blogs and ETSY shops. As a matter of fact...i believe the booth that you said was your favorite just might be Sandi's! And i think those pillows are karen's! Sweet and talented gals. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie...so sorry I missed you yesterday! Did you get your Young Travelers In France book? Thanks for the shout out and looking forward to seeing what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...it's a great place to shop - new merchandise all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go too! Looks fun and fab! :)

    ReplyDelete