Wednesday, December 23, 2009

* FREE GIFT * READ ON * FREE GIFT * READ ON *

I AM GIVING A FREE GIFT TO ANYONE WHO EMAILS ME A PHOTO AND (SHORT) EXPLANATION OF A FAVORITE VINTAGE/ANTIQUE ORNAMENT OR CHRISTMAS DECORATION.

PERHAPS YOU HAVE A TREE TOPPER YOU MADE WITH YOUR GRANDMOTHER, AN ORNAMENT MADE BY A CHILD, A SPECIAL DECORATION THAT ALWAYS MAKES IT ONTO THE MANTLE...I WANT A PICTURE AND THE STORY BEHIND IT.

PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME:

blissfarmantiques@yahoo.com

Make sure you give me your snail mail address so I can send you your free gift!!!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Are you still doing the free gift for the special Christmas decoration? I will post a photo and story if you are. Just found your blog and love it. My email is kimmyransom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete