Sunday, May 16, 2010

BRIMFIELD PHOTOS

Brimfield was a great show! The crowds were big and people were spending, although I did notice people used cash and not credit cards...generally speaking I think people are thinking about their purchases and buying what they can afford-which is a good thing. One of the best things about Brimfield is seeing people I only get to see at the shows...it was great to see TOT and Wendy Lewis (Wendolina) among others.

We got back last night and I am beat, but I couldn't wait to post some pix, so here you go. These pictures are all things from my booth. Tomorrow I'll post pictures from other booths.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie...glad you had a good week! My plans fell through and couldn't make it...boo hoo! I have been enjoying looking at everyone's photos so looking forward to tomorrow's post! Your booth looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful booth! Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie,
    Your booth looks fabulous....disappointed that I didn't get a chance to see you on Saturday. Next time I hope! I am happy that you had a great show!
    I look forward to more photos!

    ReplyDelete